]]> If you are a Financial Data Analyst with at least 3 years of experience, please read on!
Based in Montreal, Canada, we're an experienced, financial, SaaS platform that delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. We've got over 300 employees, with multiple offices worldwide and we serve close to 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions.
Currently, our team in Montreal, Canada is looking for a finance enthusiast with hands-on programming... experience to join us as a Financial Data Analyst.
This role will be open to a remote or hybrid-remote work schedule.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
• Our leadership team are industry experts
• Our product is used by 500 financial institutions globally
• Our technology and services have won multiple awards in the financial industry
What's In It for You
• $50k-$100k base salary range (CAD)
• Retirement savings program with company match
• Potential remote or Hybrid-remote work schedule
• 25 vacation days
• Health benefit programs
• Medial, dental, vision
• Life insurance
• Annual training budget of $1,500
• EA Plan and more
What You Will Be Doing
• Participate in the daily operations within a global, highly distributed team to deliver mission critical data services for our clients trading and risk management operations.
• Provide front-line support to our clients
• Interact with clients as a subject matter expert on instrument data, market data, corporate actions and alternative data in the context of trading and risk management
• Leverage technologies in ML, NLP, OCR and RPA for hyper-automation of our processes
• Manage data quality improvement projects involving members from professional services, client services, product management and technology
• Investigate and troubleshoot data related issues across all 7 dimensions of data quality
• Work with client services, technology operations and other members of the data management groups to ensure an elevated level of client satisfaction
• Make recommendations to prevent reoccurring issues and automate manual processes
• Contribute to the constant evolution of our data management maturity and data management capabilities in metadata management, data quality management and data governance
What You Need for this Position
• Diploma of College or equivalent job experience
• Strong knowledge in pricing models for financial instrument and OTC deals
• Strong knowledge of terms and conditions of instruments in fixed income, commodity, FX and equity and their derivatives
• Operations experience with trading, valuation, portfolio management, risk management or margin management
• Working knowledge of SQL.
So, if you are a Financial Data Analyst with at least 3 years of experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Daniel Chavez
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
View email address on click.appcast.io
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6-1659151 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hiShow full descriptionCollapse