Are you looking for an intimate, fast-paced, early stage AWS team to apply your deep analytical and engineering skills to? Come join us building Amazon Chime! (https://chime.aws/) Amazon Chime is our solution to Unified Communications. Launched in 2017, we are built on top of the AWS cloud using AWS toolsets. We are specifically looking for builders who are interested in improving our customer browser experience by building out our web based technologies.
At Amazon Chime, we... believe in using AWS's scale, reliability, flexibility and ease of use to deliver early versions of this exciting software quickly and iteratively, to get customer feedback, and use the feedback to make data driven and agile decisions. We rely on software engineers leveraging their own expertise and perspectives to drive quality into our product.
This specific position is to help build end-user facing features for our Chime client applications. We solve interesting, real-world challenges - we optimize the customer experience for a range of devices, develop new user experiences, overcome slow networks, and build common technologies that can be used by other teams.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers with the passion and experience for building hybrid apps for Windows/MacOS leveraging hosted web views and React based web components. Key areas include: enabling rapid client development, finding innovative ways to scale and increase performance, inventing tools for continuous integration and automated testing, and building critical new features, while supporting existing Amazon technologies.
• BS or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years of related work experience
• Experience with SaaS, service-oriented architectures and web services
• Experience with agile software development practices
• Proficiency with Java
• Deep understanding of Identity and Access management protocols including OAuth, SAML, OpenID, SCIM
• Hands on AWS experience with production workloads.
• Experience with some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc.
• Experience with IAM, Active Directory, and ADFS.
• Proficiency with other programming language such as Ruby or PythonRead more