At Hillrom, we bring passion, dedication and innovation to work. We offer employees challenging work experiences, collaborative team environments, and comprehensive benefits. However, the strongest reason to work at Hillrom is the opportunity to make a true difference in peoples’ lives by enhancing outcomes for patients and their caregivers.
This can position can be located anywhere in the continental United States (Remote / Virtual).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering - Appropriate technical discipline or local equivalent of same
• 2-4 years of related technical experience with Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks such as React (preferably), Angular, or Vue
• Experience with real time applications and protocols such as web sockets
• Node.js and GraphQL experience is a plus
• Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented and/or functional development, concurrency, and data structures
• Ability to work in a Scrum team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to articulate changes to software for design reviews and code reviews
• Experience developing commercial product software
• Strong focus on quality designs and use of quality methodsRead more