Easocare is a fast-growing healthcare SaaS startup to empower local brick-and-mortar pharmacies in India with digital technologies to enhance their online presence and help them increase their sales. We develop, host, and operate a custom built OMS and a client-facing application. Those apps currently power and service millions of rupees in order value. You’ll be a part of our team building systems and applications for our hundreds of retail medical stores & key... partners.
We’re looking for a dynamic, driven, and experienced professional who wants to take on the challenges mentioned above. We need you to participate in feature discussions, digging into business requirements, and understanding the user.
• Designing user interactions on web pages
• Developing back end REST API
• Creating servers and databases for functionality
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Maintain Quality and ensure responsiveness of application
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Contribute to the development to the scalable applications
• Guide our team of front end developers and back end developers
• Monitor reliability and performance of internal systems to prevent issues
• Working knowledge on latest versions of Angular and Node JS.
• Developing our Ionic Framework (Angular-based) mobile application
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
• Strong understanding of SCRUM
• 3+ years of hands on experience with web based applications
• Comfortable with containers and micro-services
• Extremely comfortable with Angular (both JS and 11), NodeJS, MongoDB, and AWS
• Able to connect the dots between code and business value
• Exposure to AWS services like S3, ECS, Lambda etc.
• Ability to work independently on the modules
• Guiding and helping junior developers
• Ability to hit timelines and own the work.
• Strong communication and problem solver approach.
• Understanding Business needs and coming up with solutions
Tech Stack and Process:
• Agile development process that revolves around sprints and spec’ing to make sure we are coding efficiently. Moving towards TDD with automated unit testing.
• Religious use of Jira, Github, and daily updates to stay organized
• Regular UX/UI reviews, code reviews
• Tech stack and process is still rapidly evolving and the team is very open to changes that make us stronger
• Proactive. You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.
• In love with challenges. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
• Goal-oriented and ambitious. You’re dedicated to a long term vision of who you are and where you want to go.
• Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
• Calm under pressure. You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues.
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive salary according to industry standards
• Health insurance for employee
• The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
• Personal Accident Insurance
• Fun, startup culture & atmosphere
Easocare is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to applyRead more