Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer seeking a new career opportunity that leverages your expertise to drive innovative Wi-Fi solutions?
Datavalet is looking for an experienced and driven self-starter, like YOU, to join our dynamic and value-driven team!
Who Are You?
Datavalet’s Full Stack Developer is an experienced and passionate contributor that drives the design and development of innovative and seamless Wi-Fi solutions. With resilience, maturity, and an unmatched skillset, you are seeking a new challenge to leverage your expertise as a Full Stack Developer to bring businesses and Wi-Fi solutions to new heights. With an openness for collaboration, a special touch for mentorship, and exceptional organizational abilities, you inspire learning and development amongst your team and thrive in fast-paced and high-pressure work environments.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Mobilize innovation and your unmatched coding expertise to own the front-end design and development of... Datavalet’s Wi-Fi solutions.
• Operate as a personable and patient mentor that invests in and develops the new skillset of Datavalet’s growing team through formal training and “Lunch and Learns” as our subject matter expert.
• Exude curiosity and be a continuous learner that seeks new knowledge, encourages research, and shares new teachings and innovative technologies with teams to enhance skillset.
Your Qualifications & Skills:
• 3-5 years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer.
• Understanding of programs that aid in the development of overall systems, such as Python Go and Java Script.
• A well-documented history as a collaborator and SME that drives learning opportunities and team development.
• A self-starter and strong communicator that is passionate about technology.
Bonus Qualifications & Skills
• 3-5 years of experience working in a cloud-based or SaaS work environment as a Product Developer is considered an asset.
What We Have to Offer
Datavalet values the meaningful contributions that allow for us to provide trusted, valued, and seamless interactions between people, businesses, and networks. As a member of Datavalet, you can expect:
• Competitive compensative and bonus opportunities to reward the value you bring to Datavalet.
• Prioritizing your work-life balance with 2-3 weeks’ vacation, PTO, and additional time-off.
• Medical, dental, and EAP paid up to 60% to prioritize you and your family’s wellbeing.
• Investments in your future with a generous RRSP and development opportunities.
Datavalet has been a leading supplier of Managed Wi-FI Solutions for the world’s largest brands and industries. From Guest Wi-Fi to Wi-Fi Infrastructure Management, Datavalet’s experts are dedicated to delivering Wi-Fi solutions that exceed business needs to serve our clients and grow businesses. We are a dynamic and value-driven team that values diversity, corporate courage, a growth mindset, one team, and continuous improvement to leapfrog expectations and unlock business value through connectionRead more