At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of... customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our line of ShareGate products, precisely ShareGate Desktop.
ShareGate, what is it?
ShareGate is a simple suite of products specifically designed to help businesses access, adopt, manage and optimize the Office 365 platform. ShareGate empowers professionals IT to get even more from Microsoft Cloud technology, ensuring a better structured, more efficiently organized workflow.
So, what will your new role look like?
As a Full Stack Developer, you will participate in bringing to life the technological vision of ShareGate and bring the product strategy to life within your immediate team.
You will start your mandate with and as a team, you will not be left to yourself, and you will not be a new employee for long!
You will collaborate in a committed and authentic team of 7 developers who share a primary value: quality! We take part in the decisions that impact you; you will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your skills in a flexible environment.
As a member of the team, you will be:
• Designing, developing, and maintaining the product’s functionalities and producing a design and code that comply with best practices (robustness, security, readability, performance, maintainability, upgradability).
• Assessing technical solutions by participating in feasibility studies and the technical evaluation of the solutions proposed to meet needs and increase ROI.
• Participating in application security risk assessments, particularly by learning the organization’s SSDLC practices.
• Participating in all stages of our quality assurance standards: designing, developing, and updating various tests (unit tests, integration tests, system tests, end-to-end tests, manual testing, regression testing, and automation).
• Deploying, monitoring, and supporting the application during production (CI/CD)
• Participating in the continuous improvement of our working methods.
A typical week?
• Research, learn and develop code: 90%
• Present and share knowledge with peers (direct and indirect): 10%
All this on which technical stack?
• Backend developed in C# with .NET Framework 4.6.2 and other tools with .NET Core 3.
• Frontend developed in C# WPF with the MVVM approach.
• Using multiple Microsoft APIs.
• Bigs fans of Azure, we use a wide range of its products (Active Directory, App service, Enterprise application, Storage Account, Virtual machines, etc.).
• And DevOps fans, we use pipelines and processes with Team City, Azure DevOps, Git and PowerShell.
• Unit tests with xUnit.
In addition to having the required skills related to the technologies mentioned in the previous section:
• You have a business acumen allowing you to keep the focus on the objectives and on strategies.
• Your expertise pushes you to know the alternative solutions and to challenge the status quo.
• You anticipate the state and the impact of the code when it will be executed.
• You keep your expertise relevant and up to date according to the evolution of related technologies.
• You are constantly looking for ways to have a positive impact on the effectiveness of all of your colleagues.
• Advanced and complex concepts are at the center of your interests, and your technological watch regularly influences the choice of architectures and technologies used.
At GSoft, we build together, trust each other, and support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to getting to know youShow full descriptionCollapse