If you are someone who believes in TDD, clean code, and agile engineering practices, please keep reading. Your contributions will empower our company to continue helping small business owners find lending options so they can make payroll during tough times, scale to meet market demands, and making large purchases to scale their operations. This role will give you endless opportunities to take on new responsibilities, learn new skills, and mentor others. In this role, you will:
• Modernize a... legacy monolithic system into an event driven, serverless, microservices architecture leveraging AWS
• Develop Clean Code using Test Driven Development
• Create AWS cloud native microservices to support small business lending
• Apply modern architecture and SOLID principles to integrate with external systems like SalesForce and Open APIs
• Approach problems with simple serverless solutions and great CI/CD pipelines
• Integrate data with ML/DS team creating a platform that is data first
• Hold bar on quality and ensure all production code is resilient and monitored.
• Keep up with industry tooling to apply solutions instead of reinventing the wheel
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
• If you are an internally motivated developer, extensibility and maintainability are firmly rooted in the way you think and work, then this role could be great for you. Passion for your craft will go a long way in making you successful in this role.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, Minimum 4 years work experience (6+ desirable).
• Experience building modern systems in AWS (Enterprise level using serverless desired)
• Software craftsmanship and Agile proponent that embraces Test Driven Development
• Working knowledge of SOLID principles, event driven architectures, and microservices.
• Ability to work across teams as a leader and coach juniors and hold quality bar for team.
• Understands business requirements and can talk with stakeholders
• Hands on keyboard engineer that is passionate about solving complicated engineering problems with code.
• DB knowledge for both SQL and noSQL
• Relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
• AWS cloud services: EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, RDS, Athena, Glue, Redshift, SQS, Kinesis.
REASONS TO LOVE IT
• Opportunity to work for one of the most reliable and respected names in small business financing. As both a direct lender and a marketplace built with a trusted network of lending partners, we are able to provide small businesses the financing they need, when and how it is needed.
• You will get to work for a culture that makes us excited to come to work in the morning.
• You will be offered great benefits, competitive pay, and solid opportunity for growthRead more