Retail Client exp. required...
.10+ Years req.
Only look at local candidates first...
Java Developer/Full Stack
Contract to Hire: EAD, USC, Green Card, TN Visa. Company will not consider visas.
Cincinnati, OH or Chicago, IL
Remote at first but candidates will have to eventually be on site
Technical assessment will be given to candidates before they start
You will be part of a cross-functional team, applying your skill, experience and creativity towards
building complex and scalable... solutions. You will work in a highly collaborative environment, solving
exciting problems while leveraging best engineering practices. We work full-stack and the team owns
features end-to-end. On our teams, we’re working daily with product, design and data scientists to
understand the problem and translate learnings into a pragmatic and effective solution. We happily pull
in a peer when we need a pair to get through a tough problem or just for a second pair of eyes. We are
always balancing new feature development with efforts to continuously improve both our efficiency and
You should have:
• A passion for bringing great products into our world through collaboration and ingenuity
• Experience with sustainable engineering practices such as automated testing (TDD), continuous
integration, continuous deployment, and monitoring / alerting.
• Strong fundamentals, with overlap across our tech stack (Java, SpringBoot, RESTful APIs,
Angular, Redux, NgRx, Docker, RabbitMQ)
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, microservices, and relational databases
• A passion for learning from and collaborating with a diverse, talented team
• Bachelor’s degree typically in Computer Science, Management Information Systems,
Mathematics, Business Analytics or another technically strong program
• Minimum 3+ years working in modern full-stack web-application development
• Experience building and shipping multiple large software products using agile methodologies
• Excellent communication skills - you can effectively work with engineers but at the same time
collaborate with product owners, data analysts and stakeholders
Major Bonus Points for:
• Experience in Media / Ad Industry
• Experience working on distributed or remote-first teams
• Experience with distributed system performance analysis and optimization
• Experience in event-driven architectures
• Experience with DevOps best practices and tools
• Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Unravel, Hive, Google CloudRead more