• Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget using Agile methodologies
• Contribute to bug fixes and enhancements to existing systems
• Providing 3rd line support for production applications, resolve production issues in a timely manner
• Core Java. Experience with web services.
• Angular is preferred.
• Expert Object-Oriented Design: You can easily create reusable HTML5 and server side components and deliver robust APIs that other developers are happy to use.
• Experience with large-scale, real-time, business critical systems.
• Experience in database design and programming.
• Excellent communication skills.
• You take the initiative to propose ideas and air concerns.
• Strong working ability in local and global teams.
• Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodologies.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and delivery of software embracing DevOps principles.
• Experience and knowledge wider than Java/HTML5 is a plus: dynamic languages, functional programming, Linux shell scripting, build tools
• Experience with Sybase / DB2 / Postgres / NoSQL.
• No specific business knowledge is required but a healthy interest in all of the firm? s lines of business is valuable in understanding and responding to the needs of the varied application and infrastructure teams we work withShow full descriptionCollapse