A leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most and offers huge growth opportunities for you!
Our Cloud First group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and... applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
We are excited about the opportunities in the Cloud – and hope you are too! Learn more about why Accenture’s Google Cloud Business Group was named the 2019 Industry Solutions Partner of the Year
The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Senior Technical Architect is responsible for design, delivery, and implementation of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) infrastructure and solutions. You will work with cloud partners and other internal groups to evaluate supporting new technologies and industry specific use cases based on client needs. Using Google Cloud Platform public cloud technologies, you will define and implement state-of-the-art, scalable, high performance solutions (i.e. AI/ML, IoT, advanced analytics, open source, enterprise collaboration, microservices, serverless) that meet the need of today’s corporate and emerging digital applications.
• On the job learning: opportunity to be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve client’s largest and most complex challenges, powered by the latest Google technologies and industry’s best practices such event-driven architectures and domain driven design. Collaborate on internal assets and contribute to open-source community projects.
• Being part of Accenture Google Business Group’s close-knit, vibrant community; client teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging Google technologies sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. Opportunity to learn and work with Accenture’s certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
• Lead cloud solution and scoping to generate estimates and approaches for proposals and SOWs for customers.
• Through a formal sales process, work with the Sales team to identify and qualify Google Cloud Platform (GCP) opportunities.
• Lead the discussions and early analysis of the cloud concepts as it relates to Accenture’s Journey to Cloud methodology so that clear use cases are developed and prioritized as well as transitioning these concepts from ideas to proof-of-concepts with the full support of the appropriate teams.
• Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management and automation.
• Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
• Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum of 5 years of technical solutions implementation, including experience with the following: architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment
• Minimum of 2 years hands-on application architecture focus where you engaged with clients, systems analysts, technical resources, developers and testers to develop scalable and resilient software systems that leverage modern software stack and DevOps practices.
• Minimum of 3 years of Client Management and/or Project Management experience
• Minimum of 1 years of experience developing applications using containers and Kubernetes, preferably on GCP.
• Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• Google Cloud Certification - Professional Cloud Architect, Cloud Digital Leader.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experienceRead more