WM Reply are looking for a Graduate Microsoft 365 Consultant to join their team in Manchester.
A high number of candidates may make applications for this position, so make sure to send your CV and application through as soon as possible.
Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: £24,000 p/a Job Type: Full time, permanent Start Date
- May Assessment Day
- 28th April Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are a 175 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy.
We... are part of the 9,500 strong Reply group.
With offices in London, Chester, Manchester, Minsk, Amsterdam & Chicago.
We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing Modern Workplaces and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, The Body Shop and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are extremely proud of our Microsoft Gold Partner status.
We pride ourselves on a lively, dynamic and productive culture; combining Office 365 and SharePoint expertise, intelligent project management and a desire to have fun while we`re in the office.
Graduate Microsoft 365 Consultant
- What you'll learn:
- The ins and outs of SharePoint
- All of the Office 365 collaboration tools such as Teams, Yammer & Onedrive
- How to create amazing Business Applications using the Power Platform
- How to be a fantastic consultant by establishing clients needs, gathering requirements and managing relationships
- And so much more Graduate Microsoft 365 Consultant
- So, here's what's important to us:
- You love tech And People
- You have a 2:1 degree in an IT/Business based subject
- Influencing and leadership skills
- Excellent written and spoken English Graduate Microsoft 365 Consultant
- Quirks you'll love:
- Flexible working
- not a morning person? Then don't start until 10am.
Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm
- We're part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area Diversity At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a goth model and a cartoonist.
Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns.
- we have people from across all walks of life
- a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already Whether you are looking for an opportunity to grow and progress, work with a team who will help you learn, or work on innovative and exciting projects with the best clients in the business, WM Reply will work with you to achieve your goals.
If you are interested in this exciting Graduate Microsoft 365 Consultant opportunity, please click 'Apply' to submit your CV todayRead more