Head of Infrastructure Microsoft Application Stack - Exchange, Cloud, Infrastructure, 365, £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + benefits, Cambridge/remote
One of the UK's most prominent software houses who continuously win awards for their cutting-edge technology have a new opening for a Head of Infrastructure Microsoft Application Stack to lead a small team. The company have gone from strength to strength, rising above their competitors in one of the most exciting technology... fields.
Now is the time to consider joining them.
The ideal candidate:
- It is essential that you are an expert with Microsoft Exchange and all things relating to this please.
- Ideally degree educated in a technical or business subject.
- A breadth of knowledge within IT Infrastructure in a software company.
- Microsoft Office 365, SaaS, Pass, IaaS, and Microsoft One Drive.
- Credible knowledge of migrating from on - premise/on - prem software.
- Other cloud computing areas would not go-unnoticed which could include Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience leading a small team and happy to mentor more Junior members.
- Enjoy being in a fast-paced environment where you are used to rapid change.
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019, Active Directory, and virtualisation experience.
- Someone that has a good grasp of IT Security would be welcomed too.
This is a fast-paced role and requires someone with a can-do attitude that wants to lead a small team and roll up their sleeves to get involved in different areas.
Remote working is in place for now, but we do not plan for this to be fully remote - please take this into account before applying.
The opportunity to join one of Cambridge's finest tech houses who have no intention of slowing down.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - 365, Cloud, Stack, Exchange, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Security, AWS, Azure, Infrastructure
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis websiteRead more