The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and... products.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, you are responsible to design and develop IT Architecture blueprints to meet the business requirements/strategies while ensuring enterprise architecture principles/standards/practices. You will understand client /server models, design patterns, database & web server technologies. You will demonstrate expertise in Operational Risk Management, Financial Control Management, Policy Compliance Management, Internal Audit Management, Regulatory Compliance Management, IT Governance, Vendor Risk Management and Model Risk Governance.
• As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value
• You will have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences
• You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries
• Collaboratively co-create a Business Strategy for the client organization
• Deliver flexible, fit-for-purpose Operating Models to meet the client’s unique business needs and culture goals
• Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
• Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges.
• Contribute to effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
• Responsible to provide Risk Management solutions using IBM OpenPages or other Operational Risk Management solutions, according to customer business needs
• Perform in Leadership roles and work in project teams for Client engagements
• You will have the opportunity to work on Practice building initiatives, training, pre-sales, solution design and pioneering engagements.
• Engage in various professional forums and participate in community events.
• You may be expected to work on varied roles in the Project, based your skill and experience on business process and enterprise risk related technology.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Overall industry experience of 7 years and minimum of 3+ years of experience in AWS
• Should have strong hands on experience in Azure for services like VPC, EC2, Lambda, ECS, EKS, RDS, S3, DevOps, SSM, CloudWatch etc
• Experience in Infrastructure as Code using Azure Cloudformation, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, etc.
• Independently do a low level design of the Azure environments when provided with a high level design.
• Experience in build complete Azure environment when provided with a design.
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Working experience in Design & Build or Run and Manage activities.
• Familiarity with Incident, Problem and Change Management Process.
• Handled any ticketing tools like Maximo, ServiceNow Provides technical guidance to the Junior team members and lead the team
• Able to contribute to Architectural and design discussions
• Proactively identify the gaps in the existing set up and provide alternative to optimize / address the gap
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Any relevant certification in Azure
• Understanding of SRE concepts and experience working as an SRE
• Hands on experience with any monitoring tools like NewRelic, DataDog, AppDynamics
• Any Domain specific experience will be added advantage
• Good learner and willing to adapt to new technologies as required
• Good stakeholder relationship management and communication skillsRead more