The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Within the IBM Global Business Services, we have a team focused on building differentiating assets and accelerators for hybrid cloud modernization and are seeking a Senior Application Modernization Architect to join our Global CTO team for Cloud Application Services. In this role, you will be leading a talented asset development squad and advising clients in adopting IBM’s hybrid cloud strategy.
• Scan the technology landscape and advise clients on... emerging technology solutions to drive differentiation in services value proposition
• Collaborate with client engagement teams to lead solution design, project proposals, proof-of-concepts, and delivery of the solution implementation by infusing CAS assets and accelerators
• Evangelize assets and other cloud related best practices both internally and externally (clients, social, events, analysts)
The role requires the ability to work with the client's IT team, as well as C-level executives to demonstrate IBM’s value proposition Hybrid Cloud.
We are seeking exceptional candidates who have both breadth and depth of experience in both consulting and technical expertise.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Hands on pracititioner with knowledge of Garage method and Agile
20+ years of industry experience as an Architect, with 8 years in VMware implementation and hybrid cloud.
Hands on architect experience with VMware Tanzu.
Deep experience in solution, application, integration, cloud infrastructure, network, security and operation architecture
Deep hands on experience in containerization of applications leveraging Kubernetes.
Deep hands on experience DevSecOps Multicloud Management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publicationsRead more