Position Summary: This position will be responsible for software design and development by working with other developers producing clean and efficient code.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture
• Work alongside other developers and UI/UX designers
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
• Decision maker on front-end technologies... utilized
• Experience developing cross platform (mobile, web and desktop) applications using Ionic, Capacitor and Electron
• Experience translating designs made with AdobeXD into working applications
• Always be thinking responsiveness and multi browser compatibility
• Must love HTML, CSS, and beautiful UIs
• Ability to leverage Git version control in a production environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrates and celebrates in others the Travelnet Solutions Core Values. Our five Core Values reflect the behaviors that shape the tone of how we work with each other, our partners, and our customers. These are demonstrated through:
• Serve: Considering peoples point of view is something we strive for in every aspect of our work. We look to serve others.
• Take Ownership: We all act like owners, treating the Companys assets as our own and behaving with the Companys long-term success in mind. No excuses, no blame. We get the job done. We take pride in owning our destiny. and empowering others to own theirs.
• Integrity: We always try to do the right thing. We are honest and straightforward with each other.
• Create the Future: Continued innovation allows us to push the envelope for the travel and hospitality industry. We are determined to create a wide range of products and services, providing world-class experiences for guests and properties.
• Have Passion For Winning: We have a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. Discipline, drive, and work ethic to always put our customers, our people, and our company in a position to win.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We celebrate diversity of thought, culture, and background and we are committed to creating an inclusive environmentRead more