Job Brief Summary
We are looking fordevelopers who will be responsible for developing new mobile applicationsor maintainold ones built in Ionic or Apache Cordova / PhoneGap.Candidates must have a good understanding ofTypescript and observables.
Roles & Responsibilities
Tasks & Activities
• Requirement Gathering from Business/Stakeholders
• Discussion with the client/business team to understand their requirements.
• Ask relevant questions to clarifythe business requirements.
• If needed... document the business rules.
• Estimations & Task Planning
• Divide the project into modules and tasks based on the business requirement or SRS.
• Estimate time for the modules/tasks based on different estimation techniques.
• Prepare project plan and WBS which will have each module and tasks with specific start and end date.
• Seek approval from all the stakeholders on WBS and prepare the project plan accordingly.
• You should be well-versed with the project management tool.
• Database creation & updating custom modules
• Identify the modules/tasks and prepare the database designs using MySQL Workbench.
• Discuss the same with the team members and seek approval from the stakeholders.
• Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing & Documentation of Code and Application
• As per the best standard practices and guidelines, code each module within the timeline mentioned in WBS.
• Debug and unit test the code/module.
• Ability to write testable code anduse testing utility & tools. (Example: Jest/Jasmine/Mocha and test runner like Karma/Chutzpah).
• Use appropriate versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
• Document the code and application which later can be shared with the client.
• Prepare the user manuals for custom module/code which needs to be shared with the client andused for training purposes as well.
• Optimize the website after checking through benchmarking tools like www.gtmetrix.com or Google Page Speed.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Project Deployment & Maintenance
• Check all the deployment checklist before putting anything on production.
• Update the security patches whenever those are available.
Mandatory Skills & Knowledge
• Minimum 2 years of development experience in Ionic 2+ and Typescript.
• Competencywith ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
• Expertise inWeb Services / REST APIs.
• Proficiency in Apache Cordova / PhoneGap will be valuable.
• Hands-on experience indeploying applications on the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
• Strong skillsetin Cordova plugins, Push-Notifications, Google Map, Hybrid Android, and iOS Services will be worthy.
• Experience with Node JS / Express / MongoDBwill be an addedadvantage.
• Knowledge of Firebase andFirestore is a must.
• Understanding of Agile and CI/CD would be appreciated.
Technologies / Frameworks / Tools / Proficiency
What's in it for you?
• Opportunity to grow and scale high with us.
• Work in a fun and transparentatmosphere alongsidea collaborative team.
• Guidance and support from the senior staff for your growth.
• Competitive salary with additional benefits.
Qualification : B.Sc., B.E., B.Tech., MCA, MSc, MTechRead more