Job Reference #
Are you motivated to deliver comprehensive technology solutions to complex business challenges?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to:
• how to fully exploit the potential of our Spark cluster
• how to clean, transform, and analyze vast amounts of raw data from various systems using Spark to provide ready-to-use data
• work closely with Development Lead to deliver IT solutions, able to work independently as part of a... global team
• ensure delivery of a robust and sustainable solution meeting design documents with consideration of user experience and ensure alignment to the organizational guidelines, principles, standards and processes.
• work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
• support product management driving the product roadmap
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance IT team based in Pune, India. Our role is to design and implement IT solutions for global Regulatory Reporting requirements (Major shareholding disclosures, Short Selling disclosures, 13F reporting, Conflict clearance … etc). We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
• Experience of work on these skills:
• Apache Spark 2.x
• Apache Spark RDD API
• Apache Spark SQL DataFrame API
• Apache Spark Streaming API
• SQL database integration Oracle, Postgres
• Experience working with DataBricks
• Overview on Azure cloud platform.
• Design and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
• have excellent communication skills, written and oral in English
• minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
• able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel, accurate and focused on deliverables
• keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core vendor production and solutions overall
• an excellent communicator who can partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforceShow full descriptionCollapse