As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity :
• We believe... in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
• We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
• We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
• We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
• We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
• Work with software development by converting incoming business requirements from product management.
• Work in all phases of the product's life cycle, including design, implementation, verification, maintenance and operations of our products.
• Work with continues improvement and product maintenance is also part of the role.
To be successful in the role you must have:
• 8+ years of documented professional experience in SW development.
• Solid object-oriented Java (Enterprise) programming skills, with exposure to multi-threading, collections, and design patterns.
• Experience in Software development environments and tools like Git/Gerrit, Jenkins etc.
• Experience from working with Lean & Agile principles and like to work in a flexible team environment.
• Quality approach, good experience in unit and function testing. Preferably you have experience with JUnit.
• Phenomenal interpersonal skills, flexibility, and willingness to adapt & respond to change.
• Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things.
• A positive and inspiring approach in your everyday work.
• English proficiency both written and spoken.
Good to have :
• Working experience in Mobile money/wallet or similar product area will be an added advantage.
• Data streaming, for example Kafka.
• Experience from Kubernetes based application.
• Education: B.Tech/ B.E
• Experience: 8-12 years
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of confident decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business EthicsRead more