Job Title: Java Core Multithreading
Full stack Developer – Java Angular Oracle, will be responsible for Java development for on-boarding of different business to MOTIF. Take end to end ownership of responsibilities with delivery.
What will you be doing?
Java developer will be:
1. Passionate about coding and writing high quality code
2. Work in Agile development pattern
3. Extremely hands on Java concepts like multithreading, collections, concurrent programming
4. Has... excellent understanding of Spring and Hibernate and other open source technology stack
5. Team player, but works as individual contributor and supports many releases
6. Excellent problem solving skills and ability to understand domain to provide right technical solution
7. Works with min supervision and support
What we’re looking for:
1. Able to analyze requirements, provide estimates, develop performant java code in time
2. Expert in Core Java, understanding of multi-threading and messaging
3. Versed with Spring/hibernate/geidgain or equivalent stack
4. Negotiate with stakeholders about timelines and scope
5. Able to represent code changes impact to technical team
6. Able Participate on production calls and help to resolve
7. Hands on development experience in Angular and UI development
8. Excellent skills in Oracle PL/SQL
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Good understanding of investment banking, and the industry sector
• Good understanding of front to back finance and operational process flows
• Understanding of Agile SDLC concepts; Understanding of Scrum/Kanban Agile SDLC methodology
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with usRead more