Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer *Remote Interview WFH*. Would you like to gain valuable knowledge of Open Banking technology, work with an upbeat motivated team and progress your career?
You could be joining a fast growing FinTech that is helping to revolutionise consumer banking through the use of advanced data centric, SaaS Cloud based banking technology.
As a Java Developer within the customer security team you will focus on highly available services to process user... authentication and security mechanisms with scalability and low latency in mind. You'll be working with the latest technologies in a modern development environment with CI/CD, microservices and complex APIs.
There's a fully remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fulltime for the foreseeable; when possible you'll join colleagues in the London office for 1-2 days a week.
• Strong core Java development experience (Java 8 or above, you'll be using Java 11 going forward)
• Experience with Kafka
• Experience of working with microservices, SpringBoot and AWS
• Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, algorithm design, data structures and design patterns
• Good working knowledge of CI/CD principles, TDD
• Collaborative with good communication skills
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer opportunityRead more