Prime Robotics designs and builds robots for the logistics and manufacturing industries. Business is booming! We are building up our engineering team in Denver to meet the demands of our fast growing business.
Prime Robotics is building up its Denver technical team. We are seeking a senior java developer with algorithm development experience to help maintain and enhance our Robot Control System here in Denver. You will do heavy java backend development on... a daily basis. If you have experience with mapping technologies like MAPF you would be perfect fit. You will also work with our support team to resolve technical issues.
• Develop back end systems and database tables to achieve system requirements
• Design and implement restful APIs
• Develop clean, well structured code
• Plan your work, work your plan
• Take ownership and responsibility to finish the projects and issues assigned to you with minimal help from others on the team.
• Be on call from time to time if there are critical issues on production that need debugging.
• Be available for off-hours calls with your colleagues in other countries
• Volunteers for tasks rather than waiting for them to be assigned.
• Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams.
• Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
• Strong knowledge and 5+ years hands-on experience on Java
• Good understanding of SQL databases
• Experience in the following areas
• Java 8 and or above
• Spring framework , Spring boot
• Micro-Services ( RESTFul WebServices)
• Unit Testing Frameworks
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery related tools and technologies
• Source control systems
• Build, Package & Deployment tools (Jenkins)
• Experience in MySQL, including the ability to design SQL queries for performance and efficiency.
• Deep experience in overall system design and implementation — how they scale, how they should fit together, and how they're likely to break.
• Agile mindset.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• A customer oriented and team-first mentality
• Minimum 2 years as a software developer
• Individual should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computing , Information Technology or other relevant field (physical science , mathematics)
• Positive attitude
• Experience with algorithm development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Time zone flexibility to work with your peers in China is necessary.
We are seeking someone in Denver or with solid plans to move here. We cannot offer relocation assistanceRead more