Java, Rest, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Oracle Developer Developer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work onsome of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talentedpeople empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative,entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This team is a involves in Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support... applicationssoftware that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, businessanalysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design ofquality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying withFIS architectural standards.
What you will be doing
• Provides application software development services typically in a defined project.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
• Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
• Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
What you bring:
• 3+ years of experience in Java, Rest, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Oracle - Development
• Good knowledge of Spring's IOC, Spring WebFlow, Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring's integration, JPA 2.0 and hibernate with latest version.
• Experience in RESTful, Soap and document style webservice/API development is a must. Working knowledge of SoapUI and Postman for API testing.
• Good knowledge of OWASP's standard and security testing.
• Able to use J2EE Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, Jboss 7.2 deployment and management.
Added bonus if you have:
• Knowledge of FIS' products and services
• Knowledge of financial services industry
• Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
• An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld's Leading FinTech Product MNC
• To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we processin order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personalinformation online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of ourhiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies whichare not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumessubmitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equalityRead more