Are you a passionate and confident Tester with experience ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Consultancies?
MHC are an award-winning IT and Business Consultancy, specialising in Change Management initiatives, which we deliver working in a collaborative way with our Clients. We are currently working on a wide variety of assignments that include some major Digital Transformation initiatives, Regulatory and... Compliance Programmes and Tools adoption projects where we are providing specialist technical and business services to a client base of primarily Tier 1 Banks.
You will have the confidence and the capability to step straight into a specialist consultancy role within one of MHC's Practice areas to provide effective and efficient solutions that support our Clients' business requirements, while working constructively with senior MHC and Client managers and other staff.
• Build automated API tests using Java, Selenium and RestAssured
• Experience with using Gherkin syntax for test scenarios and collaborative working
• Experience with building performance simulations using Gatling (Scala based)
• Build/improve the current test automation frameworks
• Work with the test lead and existing testing resources to improve test automation capabilities
• Perform manual and exploratory testing in the areas where there is an absence of any automation using appropriate tools such as Postman and SQL
• Participate in agile ceremonies (stand-up, planning, reviews) and contribute as a test resource
• Execute tests and track and manage any defects to closure
• Must have at least 5 years in testing with most of the roles in test automation/development
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with ISEB qualifications
• London based resource (may be required to come into London CW office 1 or 2 days a week)
• API Scripting/programming experience with REST, Cucumber and Java
• Experience with Performance testing tools - Gatling
• Experience with building and enhancing testing frameworks
• Experience with BDD and Gherkin driven agile methodology
• Working experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence
• Strong manual testing skills with postman and SQL queries
If this sounds like something that could be of interest, please apply for considerationRead more