REMOTE: Full Time, Junior Back End / PHP Website Developer
Seeking a highly talented back end developer to join our team in a remote position. Looking for someone who can make a difference, problem solve, innovate and has extremely high attention to detail.
This role will appeal to you if you want to work on challenging, interesting, diverse projects in a fast paced, results based, rewarding environment. You need to be able to adapt to different challenges and as our business continues to grow we need to innovate technically and be able to take advantage of new opportunities.
We are an all-in-one media buying and publishing company that specializes in our own in-house digital information offers. We do all aspects of offer creation and promotion including creating ads and banners, in-house media buying, affiliate management, product creation and delivery, customer service, sales funnel creation, ecommerce, email marketing, mobile device customization and conversion... optimizations.
This is a mission critical role where you will have responsibility to make a difference and directly influence results. Ideally you are a multi-tasker, fast learner and have a 'can do' attitude. If you are a natural problem solver, that would be ideal.
You'll tend to work on projects that are revenue critical, and will be able to quickly see the results of your work. This will be well suited for you if you want to work on tangible projects that have a clear purpose and goals.
Our company has a dynamic culture, so you will never be without a challenge, a constant stream of innovation and new ideas so there is always plenty of diverse work available and the code needs to be dependable to handle a multitude of visitors.
U.S. Citizenship Required or Canadian Citizenship, Must speak Fluent English.
• Launching new sales funnels (the backbone of our business which are a series of highly customized, optimized and high traffic series of webpages and ecommerce)
• Bringing new products online ready for sale
• SaaS integration
• Managing / improving internal reporting tools
• Review business requirements working with other team members
• Perform a technical analysis of requirements
• Produce a solid, detailed technical design
• Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little to no supervision
• Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
• A work style that is extremely detail oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Mobile optimized web pages, Web Development, Web Programming, Agile software development
• Bonus: WordPress knowledge
• Bonus: Amazon AWS
HOURS: 9am-5pm Eastern Standard / New York City time zone. Hours are semi-flexible.
Need availability based on rare tech emergencies.
Must be *OK* with some adult language on some of our older products.
We create innovative health supplements and brands combined with strong partnerships and unique stories.
Today, people want products with purpose and relationship with people, not just an object. By knowing the person behind the product, they know what they believe in and why it matters.
How We're Different
We combine new Pineapple Products with unique partnerships. These partnerships have included influencers, doctors and personalities who have a unique story to tell about health.
We make sure our Pineapple Products and the stories behind them are unique, inspiring and cannot be found anywhere else - this is our advantage. We pride ourselves in making products we’d buy ourselves but can’t find on any store shelf. Products we know other people would love too, if they only existedRead more