Intertech is looking for developers early in their software development career that want to expand their technical and leadership skills. Through Intertech’s Momentum Works program, developers work alongside seasoned Consultants on various client projects, contributing to project success one task at a time. Momentum Works developers will deepen their technical skills, expand their personal & communication skills, and grow their leadership skills. This unique... program prepares developers to become successful Intertech Consultants, working with some of the best software consultants in the industry.
We’re looking for exceptional people to join our Momentum Works program. If you have demonstrable experience in .NET, Java, or Front-End technologies, we want to talk to you. Does business transparency, challenging work, and work/life flexibility sound good to you? Do you want to work with the latest and greatest technologies and Open Source tools? That’s what we can offer.
• You will implement application development, dev ops, and quality best practices for Intertech’s clients during all phases of a project lifecycle.
• You will collaborate with Intertech Consultants, Momentum Works developers and client teammates to implement best in market code, to creatively and effectively problem-solve application development challenges.
• You will have the opportunity to work with new technologies and tools to grow your own skillsets.
• You will work within a supportive team that helps each other learn and grow professionally in order to best serve our clients.
• You will discover how to design and develop effective code that exceeds expectations for performance, quality, usability, scalability, and customer impact.
• You will participate in regular Momentum Works learning sessions to expand your non-technical skills to prepare you to be a high caliber Intertech Consultant.
• When you embody the Intertech brand, through top quality results and great client relationships, you will assure our customers' growth through successful project delivery.
• 1-4 years of proven software development experience
• Development experience in enterprise applications
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or science-related field
• Experience in Front-End technologies - Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
• An understanding and knowledge of Java, .NET, Web Services, or Web Frameworks
Additional experience with any of the following:
• HTML, CSS
• Object Oriented Design Patterns
We take pride in making employees happy, as shown by our numerous employee satisfaction awards. Joining Intertech not only means joining an award-winning company culture, it also means working on great projects with great customers. We truly believe the projects and clients, matter. Here are a few other fun benefits that come along with a job at Intertech:
• 3-month paid sabbaticals
• $1500 home office setup stipend
• Work from home, when projects/clients allow
• Monthly all-company business review sessions
• Open and transparent communications within the firm, giving you a voice in the strategy and direction of the company
• An environment that allows staff to grow personally and professionally through challenging projects
• Full medical, dental, long/short-term disability, and life insurance benefits
• 401K with company match
• Paid time off
• Bonuses for utilization
• And more…
Oh yeah, we've won a few awards too - more than 50 - including:
• The Business Journal, Great Places to Work (14 time winner)
• Star Tribune, Top 100 Workplace (first place in category)
• Minnesota Business Magazine, 100 Top Employers
• Inc. 5000, One of the Fastest Growing Firms in America (7 time winner)
• Star Tribune, Top 100 Workplace Special Award Winner (Ethics)
Intertech, Inc, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Verteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
No recruitersplacement firms pleaseRead more