Lead Consultant – Scala/Spark/Hadoop/Agile/Trade Surveillance
Function : Operation
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant –... Scala/Spark/Hadoop/Agile/Trade Surveillance
• Execute Trade Surveillance projects of various types i.e. Migration of Models/Business logic, refactor for new Architecture, New Architecture layer development etc on Spark/Scala/Hadoop framework /Technologies for leading Wall Street Banks
• Work as Scala/Spark developer as main responsibility in Agile mode
• Understand the Business and Data aspect of requirements specially Trade surveillance models and Trading data
• Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the core business problems and deliver efficient IT solutions; communicate efficiently and optimally & QA Team to ensure high quality of the product
• Analyze the existing Solution environment and identify the upgrade/Migration/Refactoring/new development/improvement requirements
• Deployment of code using Dev Ops/Deployment frameworks and tools like – Gradle, ANT, CICD, Jenkins etc
• Intervene towards optimizations – SQL Queries and UI/middleware code level!
Qualifications we seek in you
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Engineering; Computer Science or any equivalent degree.
• Strong IT Project execution experience on aforementioned technologies
• Strong Analytical & troubleshooting skills, learnability towards new technology platforms and solutions
• Ability to work with business analysts, development managers, architects, infrastructure, and other developers to analyse business requirements, propose solutions, and implement those solutions
• Knowledge of Java 8 functional programming
• Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, Client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Feb 16, 2021, 11:38:24 AM
Apr 17, 2021, 1:29:00 PM
Master Skills List
Full TimeRead more