We are looking for a talented and experienced Kubernetes developer who would be highly skilled and can work independently. He/She will be responsible for implementing design patterns for distributed systems configure and manage CI/CD pipelines. The candidate must have experience with monoliths, microservices, containers, and Kubernetes.
• Create the container infrastructure platform for the company Coordinate with other infrastructure and product teams to meet... goals
• Enhance delivery systems with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Improve the monitoring and alert system with open source tools.
• Troubleshoot issues and solve problems where needed.
• Create and nurture highly available systems on Kubernetes.
• Automate installation, management and maintenance tasks using Ansible, Terraform.
• At least 3-5+ years of experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
• CKAD/CKA certification is preferred.
• Maintenance of Docker/Container clusters
• Implement design patterns for distributed systems
• Knowledge of hybrid cloud environments (AWS experience mandatory)
• Expertise in Linux
• Experience in setting up observability on Container systems.
• Experience working on open-source projects
• Strong expertise in DevOps and CI/CD implementation
• Thorough knowledge of cloud-native development
• Experience with container technologies like Docker
• Understanding of microservice design and architectural patterns
• Experience in MLOps is a plus.
• Should have worked on porting a non-container-native application to DockerRead more