Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Operations... Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
• Preparation of Electrical and Gas SLD, Plan and Section drawings based on various offer / tender and customer specifications
• Preparation of 3D modelling of high voltage GIS for various substation configuration
• Preparation of Guaranteed technical particulars of GIS and HV equipment such as Breakers, disconnectors, GIB etc. for submission to customer.
• Review of deliverables before submission to LPG / Client.
• Preparation of bill of materials and update SAP in system.
• Preparation of technical documents for procurement of Current transformers and voltage transformers.
• Participate in customer meetings as required. Active participation in project review meeting
• Active project contribution to reduce the lead time and cost of the offered GIS solution by developing a solution as per project technical requirements.
• Adhere to the detailed project plan to meet OTD.
• To ensure quality of deliverable as top priority.
• To focus on optimized solutions with benefit to customer and ABB.
• Interface with civil, steel and application engineers on systems / solutions part from ABB / EPC companies.
• Technical trainings and lessons learned sessions to the team, guide new engineers to perform GIS primary engineering activities.
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with 8-12-years of experience in primary design.
• Hand on experience in 3D tools like ProE / CREO, AUTOCAD-3D, MS Office.
• Familiar with international standards (IEC, EN, ANSI).
• Knowledge of high voltage GIS products.
• Knowledge on SAP system.
More About Us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
High Voltage ProductsRead more