We're looking for a skilled Lead Full Stack Developer to join our engineering and development team
Role: Lead Full Stack Developer
Reporting to: Technical Director
Location: London Offices (currently working remotely)
As a Lead Full Stack Developer at Conjure you will:
• Be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components and business logic using React/Node.
• Feel comfortable working with and have detailed knowledge of the Google Firebase and GCP suite of... tools/infrastructure.
• Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality of product is important.
• Work with our talented cross-functional development team
• Lead our growing web technologies team
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Working with our product design to inform, feedback and coach them on what modern web frameworks allow
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use and optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Develop APIs and microservices in a serverless environment usng Node/Express/Google Hosting/Cloud Storage/Cloud Functions
• Develop backend, database and business logic using Google Firestore, Real-time Database, Cloud Scheduler, PubSub,
• Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers and ensuring all business, customer and system needs are considered
• You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive and will be relied on to generate clean code that is well documented and tested.
• Understanding and scoping where front/back end meets and is handed off to other technical layers
• You'll need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field OR equivalent experience (at least 4 years)
• You'll have excellent troubleshooting skills
• You'll be familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, and are experienced with common front-end development tools
• You'll be confident engaging with a range of stakeholders taking the initiative, and asserting yourself to champion great work and outcomes
• You'll have excellent project management skills, focus and attention to detail and be able to take the initiative, deliver quality in a fast-paced work environment
• This is a great role for the right candidate and will particularly suit someone who enjoys the variety of working on multiple projects across different client sectors and disciplines
Conjure is an award-winning, product-focused digital studio. We help ambitious brands and organisations differentiate their digital products and services through outstanding strategy, innovation, design and technical execution.
At Conjure we live and breathe the world of interfaces, applications and connected devices, supporting our clients on every step of their digital journey. Over the last 10 years we have built a reputation for world class interface design. We began life designing mobile applications, and whilst this still forms a large part of our business, we now design digital interfaces for a variety of products and services from water pumps, to hypercars.
Our team is encouraged to experiment with the latest tech to ensure that we are always ahead of the curve. We offer an unusually broad range of services under one roof. Project and product strategy, back-end development to visual design, front-end and build. We move fast, and have a strong culture of innovation, originality, creativity and passion which goes into everything we do.
• Competitive compensation package
• Personal development/training allowance
• Weekly Team Lunch on Conjure
• Regular team socials
• Medical cashback plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• 25 days holiday + public holidaysRead more