A large, well-known company in the trading and financial industry has some exciting openings on their Development Team. This is a Lead Software that will manage Senior Engineers and be hands-on in leading greenfield projects.
This is high-level position in which you would be building out custom investment dashboards for their customers. You will be working on the design and implementation of new features, as well as delegating and overseeing the development of the engineers reporting into... you.
This role will also be fullstack working with Java and Spring Boot on the backend and Angular on the front. As this is also a leadership position, should feel comfortable taking initiatives on projects and leading other developers.
This company promotes teamwork, work-life balance, and team collaboration. They also consistently research and implement new technologies so that your skills stay modern (their infrastructure is mostly hosted in AWS). They provide competitive base salaries, as well as a strong bonus structure, and extensive benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
• Several years of experience working with Java (Versions 8, 11)
• Prior Leadership experience
• Experience working with application design
• Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate
• MySQL, SQL, PostGres
• Cloud experience (preferably AWS)
• BS or MS Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Desired Skills & Experience
• Big Data experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, Elastic Stack)
• Continuous Integration/Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Docker)
• Cloud Certifications
• Prior financial industry experience
What You Will Be Doing
• 50% Backend Java
• 50% Engineering
• 40% Architecture
• 10% Management
• Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with limited out of pocket expenses
• Health Savings Account (HAS) & Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
• Continuous education and training opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement plans
• Pet Insurance
• 401(k) with a high company match percentage
• Work-Life Balance
• Remote flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the futureRead more