Title : Lead PHP Developer
Salary : Base Salary + benefits + vacation
Location : Richmond Hill, ON *REMOTE
Length of Assignment : Full-time, Permanent
WellnessLiving is one of the fastest growing software companies in North America with over 10 million users worldwide! Thousands of business owners in the fitness, wellness, yoga, music, dance, and martial arts industries love our platform as it helps grow their business through dynamic and innovative features.
We are passionate... about providing entrepreneurs with optimal solutions to help them run their business with ease. Known as the software company with a heart, we are extremely customer focused.
Our customers are our number one priority, and we do all we can to make sure their business needs are being fulfilled. With a growing community of customers and offices globally, our mission is to be the all-in-one software solution that propels businesses forward!
We are searching for Lead PHP Developer with strong PHP experience to lead and manage an amazing team of bright, ambitious individuals who are passionate about building a product the world loves to use.
This is a fully remote position, and the successful individual could be based anywhere in Canada.
• Monitor and support our current infrastructure
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Collaborate with other departments in identifying and remediating software bugs
• Work with third parties to help connect our two businesses
• Code review and testing
Skills And Qualifications
• Minimum 4 years experience in leading the development of backend and front-end teams
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (PHP7)
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Knowledge of Linux is an asset
• Strong understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Thorough understanding of limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL / NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Please note that those who meet the qualifications for the position will be contacted directly.
We appreciate you taking the time and look forward to reviewing your applicationShow full descriptionCollapse