Our team is made up of technologists, strategists, and creative problem solvers who have one goal in common: creating fluid solutions that support business growth. With substantial experience in more than 10 industries, we come together as one team to deliver transformative results. While we take our work seriously, we never lose our playful spirit and we pride ourselves on our fun and energetic culture.
Today, we’re ready to add a Lead Sitecore Developer to our team. A Sitecore Lead within our customer experience practice is a senior role responsible for designing and implementing high quality solutions for our clients managing the technical excellence of teams as well as mentoring and managing other developers. You should have deep software development, Sitecore implementation best practice knowledge, and the ability to follow leading software architecture patterns. You will be responsible for scoping and sizing work, supporting proposals, and providing subject matter expertise to... our clients with an understanding of how to meet their business needs. You will be active in the Sitecore community and help represent the depth and breadth of our Sitecore team.
As team member within the Sitecore customer experience practices you will have the ability to work with cross functional teams who focus on helping our clients truly achieve digital maturity leveraging the Sitecore platform. Our teams leverage skills from user experience design, content, strategy, digital marketing, analytics, and technologist to provide holistic solutions for our clients. As a Sitecore gold partner, we pride ourselves on being able to help our clients with strategies, assessments, roadmaps, design, content, implementation, integration, and support/enhancements offerings. We help many Sitecore clients gain the full power of the Sitecore platform across many industries.
Responsibilities of Role:
• Own and drive specific areas of the Sitecore practice offering providing solutions, designs, and execution on implementations.
• Support sales and proposal process with clients and sales team members including solution architecture, approach, and implementations.
• Develop and maintain trusted client and team relationships driving strong technical leadership.
• Participate in Agile development processes, follow best practices for DevSecOps.
• Be consultative and collaborative to come up with the best solutions for the client.
• Own and develop estimates, architecture, staffing, scope, and topology for projects.
• Provide subject matter expertise regarding the implementation, integration, and adoption of the Sitecore platform.
• Provide assessments, strategy, and roadmaps for Sitecore customers or prospects.
• Implement or assist clients in pricing and deploying Sitecore infrastructure on Azure
• Lead multiple Developers on client engagements architecting and implementing Sitecore site solutions.
• Develop proof-of-concepts and demos to prove new solutions and capabilities.
• Design and implement automated deployments using tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps and Octopus Deploy.
• Document and provide development team with guidance on component breakdown from requirements, best practices and Helix guidelines.
• Design and implement templates & layouts for Sitecore sites from requirements, designs and wireframes.
• Create and deploy medium/high complexity layouts and components using C# / MVC / .NET using Visual Studio.
• Create pipeline processors to enhance/augment Sitecore functionality.
• Create search interfaces using Solr or Coveo
• Develop and configure workflows.
• Implement custom facets and personalization rules.
• Advise design and marketing team and clients on Sitecore marketing functionality.
• Implement security configuration using groups, roles and permissions.
• Diagnose and solve complex problems related to Sitecore implementation.
What We’d Like to See:
Experience with leading solution discovery projects as Team Lead or Sr. Sitecore developer
• 5+ years of experience developing on the Sitecore platform (Sitecore 9.+ and Sitecore 8.2+ required)
• strong experience with Sitecore XP and analytics data
• Strong understanding on Sitecore Analytics data structure
• Strong experience with creating .net services
• Strong experience as Sitecore lead
• Strong experience with Sitecore best practices and helix based solution implementation.
• Multisite and multi lingul site implementation experience.
• Should be able to lead team and provide guidance on best implementation practices
• Experience using Glass, Synthesis, or another ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore
• Experience using TDS and/or Unicorn for tracking Sitecore item changes
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
• Experience with coveo/Solr
• Object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
• Software security best practices
• .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API/REST Services.
Nice to Haves:
• Prior experience or training in other Sitecore modules such as XC, SXS, Content Hub, etc.
• Background in other Microsoft based content and collaboration technologies
• Experience with Agile project delivery and tooling
• Experience in developing SPA-type functionality (Angular, Knockout, Vue, etc.) into a CMS.
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary and with potential financial rewards and perks
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
• 401k Savings Plan with Company match
• Open PTO policy (as long as you are in good standing)
• Flexible work environment
• A supportive, approachable and encouraging leadership team who welcome ideas to make Company and our clients the best they can be; we are truly about are people!
• A fun collaborative, roll up your sleeves environment with no politics (we are a flat organizationRead more