To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales Job Details
Solution Engineer (Lead) - Revenue Cloud
The Revenue Cloud Solution Engineer is a subject matter expert in CQP and Billing. As a Solution Specialist on the Configure, Price, Quote, and Billing solutions team, you would be responsible for supporting the sales efforts of the Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing... products which extend the Salesforce Sales Cloud with fully integrated Quote-to-Cash capabilities.
The Solution Specialist will build rapport and confidence with Sales, IT and Finance stakeholders by understanding each organization’s unique challenges and presenting compelling solutions that will unlock value. Salesforce CPQ and Billing has a talented team with a unique culture, totally focused on taking good care of our customers, partners, and employees.
You will work alongside the sales team as a trusted advisor to deeply understand the unique business challenges and goals of the customer. You will consult with customers on the Salesforce CPQ and Billing applications to develop, prescribe, and evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
• Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges and adds value to their business
• Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
• Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
• Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
• Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
• Respond effectively to RFPs
• Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
• Previous experience as a solution engineer or consultant in the software industry.
• Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CPQ, Billing, or Financial Management System
• Knowledge of related applications, CRM, relational database and web technology
• Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
• Salesforce Certifications
• Previous experience working in or selling solutions to large and medium Canadian businesses
• Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver location is preferred
Equality is a core value at Salesforce. We strive to build a workplace that reflects society and where everyone feels seen, valued, heard, and empowered to create the best work of their careers. Learn more about our commitment to Equality at https://www.salesforce.com/company/equality/ .
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, brings companies and their customers together. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with all of our stakeholders, comprised of our employees, customers, partners and the communities in which we live, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes allRead more