To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Salesforce IT is hiring for your dream job!
Do you like being challenged in designing, developing and testing high performing sales applications on force.com? We are seeking a talented Lead Member of Technical Staff(LMTS) to become part of the Business Technology software engineering team supporting primarily lead to cash function (Sales Cloud). The ideal candidate should be a technical expert with a solid background in object-oriented methodology, an expert in agile development and the ability to operate within short release cycles. You’ll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team where you have the ability to balance among feature development, automated/manual quality testing, performance testing and DevOps for release automation.
The candidate must be able to... learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and have the ability to communicate well with cross-functional teams. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to build scalable, breakthrough features and integrations. At Salesforce, you will be working with the industry’s top talent and given the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. The position requires strategic thinking and planning to provide leadership and expertise throughout the development lifecycle.
Why Salesforce.com IT? We build teams that are smart, creative and fun. We work hard and play hard and believe that each individual can make a difference. We invest in continuous personal and professional development of each individual.
• Influence technology direction and architecture across an integrated functional area for salesforce lead to cash operations.
• Act as a team lead and enable team members to determine how to complete their work
• Write code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.
• Challenge and support team members to stretch beyond their comfort zone, fail fast, and learn from any mistakes.
• Lead and participate in architecture discussions and planning with product management, internal business partners, other IT delivery partners, and enterprise architecture leadership
• Communicate status, risks to schedules, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects across the delivery teams
• Work on issues that impact department success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
• Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
• Champion the best practices and policies and influence team to apply to daily work.
• Experience in force.com, Java/C++ or other OO programming language
• Strong CRM experience in Sales cloud and end to end Sales lifecycle
• Integration experience with 3rd party tools/apps /Salesforce
• 10+ years software development experience with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects
• Multiple Salesforce and/or industry certifications,
• Significant experience working in complex projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies.
• Adapt to changing/competing for business conditions, provide solution options and deliver to commitment.
• Ability to articulate an inspiring picture of the future state
• Ability to articulate and utilize a Forest and Trees approach to problem-solving
• Ability to motivate people, instill accountability, and achieve results
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Agile, proactive, comfortable working with ambiguous specifications and can prioritize on the fly
• Experience in short release cycles, the full software development lifecycle, and have released/maintained software in production environments
• Ability to think and solve problems strategically and in a way that can support the function over time
• Ability to lead or make any technical or architecture decision or change for any complex project within a business unit or across business units.
• Aware of and understands trends, technical developments in the broader industry and demonstrates the application of them.
• Uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes allRead more