• Working for a well-established and UK leading hospitality firm;
• Joining an experienced team of developers with a varied background across, iOS, Android and .NET;
• Working on the development and management of the new company website;
• Basic salary between £40,000 - £50,000;
• Benefits package including, remote working, 28 days annual leave (increasing with length of service), pension scheme, state of the art facilities, bespoke investment, training and development, VIP awards, health & wellbeing services and more!
A Magento Developer is required to join a well-respected and UK leading hospitality business based in Staffordshire. Due to the nature of business and the role you will have the opportunity to work fully remote, except for popping into the office once or twice every couple of months.
As a Magento Developer, you will be tasked with the... continued development of the NEW website from Front End to Back End covering the following:
• Monitor and enhance site performance, stability, and security
• Ensure up to date and best practice code is used
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing custom code
• Develop new modules, solutions, and API Integrations to further enhance the website
Essential skills & experience for the Magento Developer:
• Proven experience working as a developer with Magento experience, either Front End or Back End;
• Experience in working with ERP modules, integrating from ERP systems to Magento is very nice to have;
• Server configuration/optimisation is also nice to have.
Again, the package for the Magento Developer role is a basic salary between £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits.
The Magento Developer position is an urgent hire for this leading hospitality organisation, and they are looking to interview ASAP. To find out more, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review.
KEY SKILLS: Software Developer/Magento/Magento2/Frontend/Backend/Full Stack/PHP/MySQL/