Management Trainee - RPA Support Developer - COR016885
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of MT, RPA Support Developer, Automation Anywhere!
In this role, the Support Developer will take part in RPA production bot maintenance, enhancement, and support activities for Robotics solutions, meet the Incident SLA, and work as per defined Support process & Practices.
• Troubleshooting issues that arise in day to day running of RA processes and providing timely RCA and solutions as required
• Designing Rapid Automation process solutions as per standard design principles and conventions.
•... Creating and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Working with customers across different time zones (e.g. US time zone)
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
• Supporting Monitoring of Bots in day to day operations and take relevant steps in making bots up and running as per agreed requirements
• Working with the version management system during the Robot code lifecycle.
• Taking transition from RPA development, Operations, and customer teams.
• Managing bot’s end-users and empower them for the Initial investigation
• Meet the Incident SLAs
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Experience developing and testing software on a Windows platform including hands-on programming experience in Process Automation Software Automation Anywhere
• Understanding of Robotics process automation tools Automation Anywhere
• Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
• Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with the hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Automation Software Products.
• Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to talk to the client and get the Business Requirements
• Performs code reviews. Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Certification in leading RPA Products e.g. UiPath , Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism certifications
• VB script and Macro experience
• Incident management
• Familiarity with service management tools like JIRA and ServiceNow
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Mar 15, 2021, 9:59:08 AM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full TimeRead more