To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Marketing Job Details
Salesforce.org impacts tens of thousands of organizations and the millions of people they serve by delivering the world’s best nonprofit and educational technology solutions at affordable rates through technology, grants, and volunteering programs. We have a mission to empower our community of partners to... accelerate impact in a whole new way.
A critical component of being able to deliver on this mission is letting our customers act as our advocates and shining a spotlight on their success - an effort we are investing in with our Customer Trailblazer Marketing program. This program consists of sharing customer success through mediums such as written case studies, short films, presentations, blog posts, web content, and more. We're looking for an individual who's passionate about showcasing encouraging customer success stories that highlight the use of Salesforce technology.
This position will assist the customer marketing program by leading storytelling for both our nonprofit industry and education industry customers in the EMEA region. They will work closely with education and nonprofit product marketers and other cross-functional teams to help identify key customers that will be best-fit for the range of marketing programs, opportunities, events, and initiatives that comprise our customer marketing program. This role will report into the Director of Global Customer Marketing for Salesforce.org.
• Source, vet and maintain the inventory of EMEA education and nonprofit customer stories - ensure healthy story pipeline
• Manage contract resources and review/copyedit stories
• Help manage and update customer story inventories
• Build customer content
• Manage the entry and update of all existing stories in our customer content management system
• Proactively engage with and maintain positive working relationships with external Salesforce teams and customers
• Strong storyteller: excellent oral and written communication skills - including presentation development and customer interview skills for purpose of content creation
• Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
• Experience with both the education and nonprofit industries is preferred
• Proven experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the social impact and/or technology sector
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with our customers
• Passion for technology and its opportunity to help nonprofit organizations and education institutions deliver impact
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes allRead more