To Develop, build, implement and operate 24x7 Public Cloud infrastructure services mainly into the GCP and technology solutions for internal Vodafone applications and customers. To design, plan and implement a growing set of public cloud platforms and solutions used to provide mission critical infrastructure services to Vodafone internal customers. To constantly analyse, optimise, migrate and transform the global Vodafone legacy IT infrastructure environment into cloud ready ... cloud native solutions and responsible for providing software-related operations support, including managing level two and level three incident and problem management. #_VOIS
• Profound Cloud Technology, Network, Security and Platform Expertise (AWS)
• Expertise in GCP cloud services like VPC, Compute Instance, Cloud Storage, Kubernetes Engine, etc.
• Expertise in automation and workflow like Terraform, Ansible scripts and Python scripts.
• DevOps Tools: Jenkins pipeline, Gocd Pipeline, HashiCorp Stack (Packer, Terraform etc.), Docker, Kubernetes
• Work experience in GCP organisation and multi-tenant project setup.
• Good documentation and communication skills.Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Adapt in ITIL, SOX and security regulations
• Three to five years of work experience in programming and /or systems analysis applying agile frameworks
• Experience with Web applications and Web hosting skills.
• Experience with DevOps concept in cloud environment.
• Degree in IT (any), 3 years of experience in cloud computing or 5 years in enterprise IT #_VOIS
Maintain and Repair
Monitor and Diagnose
Implementation and Integration
Automation and Robotics
CloudShow full descriptionCollapse