Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 7,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our... employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Role: Microsoft Office 365 Architect
The Office 365 Architect helps clients plan for and drive adoption of Microsoft Office 365 and Modern Workplace technologies.
• Research, develop, and deploy Office 365 (O365) solutions, including delivering proof of concepts
• Design, Plan and Execute Office 365 migrations including Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Skype/MS Teams
• Design and plan for Identity Management (ADFS, Azure, Other) and Directory Sync supporting O365 workloads
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience
• Stay current on Office 365 features and capabilities including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security
• Lead technical discussions with clients that drive decisions and implementation
• Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems
• High standard of organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Participates in compliance and security reviews as necessary including working closely with internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the Office 365/Exchange architecture
• Educate Clients on collaboration tools, policies, and best practices.
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Able to travel 30-40% throughout the South West region in support of the region.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Significant hands-on experience in administering large O365 (Office, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure AD, Intune), Exchange hybrid environments
• Strong Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies
• Significant experience in administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008 or higher Servers
• Extensive experience in PowerShell and Scripting to support administration and automation of Active Directory and Office 365 Technologies (MSOL, Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive)
• Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, Active Directory/LDAP, DNS, Mail Routing, Exchange and SMTP Troubleshooting and Patch Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to senior leaders
Beneficial Qualifications (not Required But Definitely Great To Have)
• Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment
• Implementation-level experience with Microsoft InTune solutions
• Working knowledge of Azure AD, RMS and Azure security related products.
• Implementation-level knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure including Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure SSO and MFA
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by lawRead more