Microsoft Partner Marketing Manager
Microsoft Marketing Manager Role
Responsible for driving, developing and managing the relationship with Microsoft to accelerate new business and grow existing business by 50% . Activities encompass ideation, development and execution of marketing programs/solutions to/through/with Microsoft to create demand and incremental revenue for company offerings and to deliver differentiated company customer experiences and technology. Assists Manages/optimizes partner Market Development Funds (MDF), i.e., tracking availability/utilization of funds, developing and/or compliance with program terms, full leveraging of existing programs and proposals for new MDF-based initiatives.
• Direct development of value proposition, integrated solution offering and market positioning to/with/through Microsoft and successfully launch solution globally in collaboration with field marketing and enablement
• Lead and develop breakthrough... partner strategy and Marketing plans.
• Direct development of messaging and content framework for partner programs and campaigns.
• Identify/develop innovative/ breakthrough program metrics/benchmarks.
• Develop/drive TPE/TCE plans and execution.
• Develop regionally go-to- market strategy and guide marketing effort to ensure market penetration.
• Establish and maintain execution level relationship to promote company and partner total solution capabilities.
• Additionally, may be assigned responsibilities at lower job levels.
Education and Experience Required:
• BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
• 10+ years marketing experience.
• Partner, sales, industry, channel experience or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Expert knowledge of senior level marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
• Thorough knowledge of working with large technology partners and managing product/ service/solution lifecycle.
• Possesses high organization skills and acumen clear, crisp communication with end partners
• Flexibility and creativity in program development
• In-depth knowledge of industry and customer segments and demand generation program.
• Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
• Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
• Previous Microsoft experience including having worked with key groups like OCP, product groups and working knowledge of how marketing works with ISV partnerships at Microsoft
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.comRead more