Mobile QA Test Engineer / Software Tester (XCUITest Espresso Appium API) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have a range of mobile testing experience?
You could be progressing your career at one of the country's leading PropTech companies that have revolutionised the way we find property for rent and sale and working on apps that are used by millions on a daily basis.
As a Mobile QA Test Engineer you will join a cross functional Agile team analysing at what level testing should be completed and then write... and execute functional, regression, smoke and sanity tests. You'll be profiling / debugging using tools such as XCode, Android Studio and proxy tools (e.g. Charles Proxy), logging and investigating when and how they were introduced within a microservices environment.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join colleagues in the London office for three days a weeks with the other two working remotely. You'll be joining a diverse team environment with a range of perks, training and career development opportunities.
• You have experience of testing native Android and iOS apps
• You have a good knowledge of mobile test automation tools such as XCUITest, Espresso and Appium
• You have experience testing microservices and APIs using tools such as Postman
• You can query data across a variety of data sources (e.g. Instabug, Kibana, Google Analytics, Firebase)
• You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Mobile QA Test Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Mobile QA Test Engineer opportunityRead more