Premier Group are currently recruiting an experienced NLP Engineer on behalf of our client an innovative biopharmaceutical and healthcare technology leader.
The organization helps Identifies patients’ cohorts faster based on phenotypes from electronic health records and unstructured doctors' notes.
The successful applicant will join a talented team within a global organization founded by industry experts from world renowned universities.
Role Description and Responsibilities
The... Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer with a direction in Natural Language Generation (NLG), you will be a essential member of the technical team. In this title role you will be Researching & Developing cutting-edge NLG technology, as well as also having the opportunity to work on NLP problems and product alongside our engineering team.
A strong understanding of research, experience and knowledge in NLP, especially NLG, are essential for this role.
• R&D leading edge technology and product on NLG.
• Implement Natural Language Generation technology for medical applications.
• Interact with end users and team members on requirements.
• Desired experience and qualifications
• University degree (bachelors, masters, and/or doctorate) with a minimum of two years of university-level Computer Science, Medical Informatics or similar.
• Experience in Machine learning, Natural Language Processing, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization.
• Experience in Natural Language Generation, including but not limited to, Summarization, Machine Translation, Chatbot, Sequence-to-sequence Models.
• Experience on general programming languages: Python, C++, Java.
• Experience with popular ML frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, HuggingFace Transformers, etc.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Strong intuition for what makes products a joy to use.
• Effectively communicate with end-users and understand their varying requirements.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage all levels of our and the end user’s organization (especially the front line).
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate efficiently with colleagues in different time zones.
• Nice to Have:
• Knowledge with research communities and/or efforts, including having published (being listed as author) at AI/ML/NLP/CV conferences (e.g., NeuraIPS, ICML, ICLR, ACL, CVPR, KDD, etc.) or biomedical journals.
• Relevant work experience (internships, industry experience, and/or lab research).
• Experience in development of commercial software or open-source projects.
• Experience handling biomedical textual datasets.
You can expect a competitive base salary, performance related rewards, stellar benefits (including unlimited PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision, 401K, flexible working) and significant career development opportunities.
If you are interested in adding value to a growing market which is expanding rapidly and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate considerationRead more