People are noticing.
Our clients include some of America’s favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services and more – but also some very cool product companies you may not have heard of yet. We’re recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, HfS Hot Vendor and the only 100% US tech company in the World’s Top 100 Outsourcers. You might have read about us in The New York Times.
· Silicon Valley innovation (through our Bay Area innovation hub, and network of startups and emerging technology partners)
· Scalable, Midwest delivery (with 100+ Agile teams in high talent cities like Ann Arbor, Michigan)
· Onsite collaboration (with product managers and other key roles working face-to-face with client teams around the country)
Come build with us!
Nexient is looking for. NET Architect to join our team at our Columbus, OH Product Delivery Center.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead the definition of the architecture for the application including the technology used -and... methodology followed ton deliver the end-to-end application.
• Design a fast, resilient, and scalable application which incorporates technical infrastructure strategy, configuration, and management and provide solutions to optimize performance and scalability.
• Hands-on architect (not Ivory Tower)
• Modern, cloud native, microservice architecture
• Experience building distributed services in Azure
• Distributed service design using contract-first approach
• Event Driven architecture, Domain Driven Design, and Hexagonal architecture a plus
• Kubernetes a plus
• Create component design, identify component interaction within the broader system environment, recognize potential reuse and communicate these concepts to developers.
• Create and participate in producing team deliverables (including architecture and technical design documentation, standards, code development, and QA) to high quality standards.
• Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features and the next generation of product offering by taking ownership of the solution from end to end and being responsible for translating functional requirements into a working solution.
• Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
• Act as technical adviser for application development and internal teams in the IT department, to plan, implement, and support new and existing technologies.
• Assist with the development of consistent technology frameworks, platforms, standards and processes and identify current and future application development trends to be incorporated into a strategic road map.
• Deliver platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices.
• As the subject matter expert, mentor junior team members to design, build and maintain application systems.
• Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 10+ years in architecting .NET C# web based applications
• 5+ years as lead .NET Architect
• Expert level in Object Oriented Design and Service Oriented Architecture
• Experience with web service development and integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience with reporting and analytics in a .NET environment
• Strong experience in designing and developing web applications using SOA -Architecture.
• Strong experience in Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET and .NET framework components such as MVC4, REST full services WCF, Entity Framework, Web API, LINQ, Razor, etc.
• Experience in designing and developing presentation component and SPA (single page application) using extJS or ReactJS.
• Extensive experience with data-driven applications using MS SQL Server with an understanding of SQL Optimization and Stored Procedures.
• Experienced with micro service based architectures
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Strong collaboration and coaching skills
• Debugging, troubleshooting: ability to translate symptoms and problems into root causes
• Highly motivated, excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to translate technical jargon into easy to understand and clear terms
• A continual learner that stays up-to-date on the latest technologiesRead more