We have an exciting job opportunity for .Net Consultant
Location: London, UK
Job type: Contract
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Skilled in implementing .NET projects following modularisation principles that enables reusability of components.
• Hands on experience on Cloud hosting.
• Knowledge of cloud architecture preferably Amazon Web Services.
• Quality development of ASP.NET and C#.NET Core Back End services maintaining the integrity of the application codebase.
• Providing direction to team... on best practices with UI and Back End services development leveraging deep expertise and knowledge the Lead developer brings.
• Ownership of the solution adhering to both functional and non-functional requirements.
• Adherence to industry best practises of developing well-modularised and reusable solutions.
• Working closely with Project Manager/Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Testers and Fellow developers to align one-self with the team to produce quality and timely delivery of the software solution.
• Work with the Architecture and BA team to provide innovative technical solutions to business problems at application level. eg Change requests.
• Build and maintain CI/CD pipeline.
• Knowledge of ETL tools and the integration with it.
• Understand and willingness to follow the team operating model
• Ability to write, debug, and enhance SQL
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including communication with team members across globe via phone/e-mail and meaningfully conveying ideasRead more