Our client located in Montreal is looking for a .Net Developer to join there team on a fulltime basis. The client is a specialized Insurtech client.
Candidate must be able to leverage company platform to assess risk, provide quotes, process confirmations, bind policies and facilitate the management of broker files on their individual on-site portal. We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer who will contribute to that experience, and be able to develop and support existing... and new applications.
• Participates in analysis and design activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all the elicited requirements.
• Follows established development and testing procedures to ensure quality software development that meets the requirements.
• Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
• Delivering a high-quality efficiently coded application.
• Ensuring a required level of performance
• Writing test-backed server-side code
• Writing Unit tests (TDD)
• Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
• Supporting and fixing existing functionality
• Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
• Designing and building application layers
• Proficiency in C#
• Experience using .NET 4.5+
• Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC applications
• Senior knowledge of Entity Framework (required), ADO.NET (optional)
• Proficient knowledge in MSSQL , Stored procedure, Triggers
• Database design including indexes and data integrity
• Writing tests with NUnit or XUnit or MSTest
• Implementing enterprise application patterns
• Senior knowledge of HTML, JS (Jquery), and CSS
• Familiarity with Integrating web analytics tools
• Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
• Experience using Agile, Scrum
• Helpful: Knowledge of PHP and MySQLRead more