Our client in Columbus Ohio is seeking a .NET Tester.
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO CENTRAL OHIO OR ABLE TO RELOCATE BY DAY ONE FOR CONSIDERATION.
A successful candidate is a goals-oriented proactive team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritize technical tasks in a fast-paced, professional environment.
Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or related field; partial credit will be awarded for BS degree or higher in any field. Candidates should have... excellent verbal communication skills.
• Analyze requirement and Create Test Plan – 10%
• Create Manual Test Cases using Microsoft Visual Studio Test Manager – 20%
• Create Automated Test Cases using Microsoft Visual Studio Test Manager – 15%
• Test case exaction and regression testing – 40%
• Defect creation and tracking – 15%
.NET Tester candidate minimum and preferred skills and experience:
• Minimum of 7 years professional experience in developing and/or testing software applications in complex end user environments.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience performing all aspects of software test management (test plan, test case creation, test cases execution, defect tracking, capture testing metrics)
• Minimum of 5 year of experience with manual testing (functional, regression and performance)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with automated testing (functional, regression and performance)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing/testing web applications on the Microsoft ASP.Net Framework.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Visual Studio 2008/2010 for Software Testers (Test manager) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)The successful candidate for this engagement may have the following PREFERRED skills, abilities and experience. Candidates with a larger number of preferred skills listed below will generally score higher during the evaluation process.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in writing SQL queries and relational database (Oracle is preferred)
• Knowledge and professional experience of XML, nUnit, Web Service, and ASP.NET 4.0 is preferred.
• Experience in leading, developing and growing QA team is preferred
• 1 year experience using SCRUM Agile development methodologies (or SCRUM Master certification as equivalent).