Job Responsibilities :
- Help to drive the global implementation of existing projects, such as Salesforce and integration with 3rd party vendors by delivering high impactful solutions to the business
- Help integrate client data from various technology platforms into a single 'Client Hub'.
- Work with the Salesforce BA, team members and relevant business sponsors to evaluate future products, ensuring they align with projects already in progress and the overall strategic ecosystem roadmap
- Evaluate potential external providers in terms of strategic fit for Nomura and potential investment.
Job Requirements :
- Strong experience of Salesforce Lightning implementation (Preferably in Financial Institutions)
- Very Good in Visual Force, Standard and Custom Controllers, Triggers, Workflows, Streaming API
- Salesforce Unit Test cases, SOQL and SOSL
- Knowledge of APEX
- Knowledge of Wave Preferable
- Strong experience integrating Salesforce wih 3rd party vendors, API integration... RESTful services
- Strong skills in Declarative Programming, Reports, Dashboard, Workflows
- Experience in building applications using Java / .Net preferable
- Salesforce Certified Certifications (inc Platform Developer I & II and Administrator, DEV 450)
- Big picture commercial thinking, strong written and verbal communicationRead more