Oracle Application Support Analyst
• Configure, support, and provide subject matter expertise for end-to-end process flows on P2P, R2R, O2C, PTM and have adequate knowledge on one or more of the modules/applications: GL, AP, PO, AR, CM, OM, Agile PLM, PDH, Billing and Revenue Management, Hyperion
• Understand data models of one or more of above business functions and modules and as recreate SQL queries to perform data analysis and to troubleshoot and fix bugs
• Triage and... resolve production support tickets effectively, accurately and efficiently.
• Should be aware of the setups and configurations of the one of more modules to debug and root cause issues
• Support month end period close activities and reconciliation
• Work in Tandem with Oracle for providing support to resolve any bugs/service requests (SRs) including effectively managing SR's through Oracle support portal, timely updates back to support and DBE team as needed
• Identify areas for process, organizational, operational, technology enablement improvements
• Identify risks, deliver clear documentation including mitigation options and potential workaround, and work directly with internal stakeholders and external vendors to resolve escalations.
• 6 to 8 years of experience on Oracle ERP with 2+ years on Oracle Fusion
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 5+ years of experience in configuring and supporting (Insert business function and applications)
• 3+ years of experience working on data models with hands-on SQL experience to create queries and perform data analysis.
• Experience demonstrating understanding business logicRead more