• MUST have 2+ years of Oracle Server database development and management experience
• 2+ years with PLSQL/SQL; writing complex queries, stored procedures and functions
• MUST have – Played Role of Oracle SQL Programmers / Oracle Lead Programmer
• MUST have – Played Role of Oracle Database Administrator
• MUST have worked in a Startup like environment owning the Oracle Capability Development and Management
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree (B.Tech ... M.Tech ) or equivalent work experience
• Query optimization, performance tuning and index utilization experience
• Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, Data migration (SSIS)
• Previous experience working in a group environment as well as independently
• Experience with business requirements gathering and documentation
• Experience with SDLC life cycle and code support after deployment
Work as a team member in the capacity of Oracle Database Developer supporting the Business Projects from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support of the Oracle Backend Objects.
Work as a Leader in the capacity of Oracle Database Administrator supporting the entire platform spanning but not limited to from Oracle Database Installation, Configuration, Upgrades, Security, Scalability, Migrations, Performance Tuning, Availability Management, Back-up Planning, Access Management
• Focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Create complex queries on large data sets
• Tune queries to obtain maximum performance where necessary
• Develop tables, views, indexes, constraints, functions, stored procedures, triggers etc.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Be able to work with internal business teams, product teams and technical team members
• Must have excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Extract, transform and load ( ETL ) data using Import/Export ways supported in a Relational Database,
• Thorough understanding of database modelling. Data Analysis experience required.
• Must be self-starter and willing to work long hours if required
• Provide accurate and timely estimates for tasks
• Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue resolution
• Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
• Must have strong organizational skills. Must have ability to multi-task
• Strong analytical abilities and problem solving and a dedication to high quality code
• Candidates should have great communication skills, be team oriented, and process oriented
• Optimize database code by analyzing query execution plans
• Commit to continuous improvement in methodologies as applied to database design and development. Essential but not desirableShow full descriptionCollapse