ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New Planning using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on... smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry Planning/EPM Cloud experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect Planning platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest Planning problems.
A talented manager excited to usher in a new era of digital finance. You’re a problem-solver with the keen ability to diagnose a client’s unique Planning needs. You can see the gap between where they are and where they need to be, and love creating a blueprint to get them there.
• Help clients modernize their Consolidation and Close functions by consulting with internal and external teams to understand needs and goals, then managing your teams’ workflows
• Find Cloud ERP and Consolidation solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
• Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
• Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
• Ensure Hyperion operates to meet Consolidation and Close objectives, including support, maintenance, testing, and developing functional/technical specifications.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, and support solutions for business automation on Oracle applications and functionality.
• Administer/configure Oracle Hyperion Financial Management and Account Reconciliation modules.
• Responsible for managing and monitoring the Oracle load process and data validation (FDMEE)
• Optimize applications to enhance performance for consolidations, data loads, and data retrievals.
• Ensure application compliance with policies, procedures, and change control process.
• Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum 7 years’ experience with finance consolidation and close functions, including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
• Minimum 7 years of experience designing and developing HFM and/or ARM applications.
• Experienced in developing FDMEE integrations
• Experience in developing the different related artifacts (rule, reports, etc)
• Global understanding of the Oracle Hyperion & EPM suite of modules and its position within global IT systems.
• Proven experience in business analysis and users' facing role.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven success in supporting client environments already in production
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Bonus points if:
• You’ve implemented finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, or reporting solutions with clients
• You have experience leading projects and/or teams
• You’re comfortable with ERP technology and know your way around SAP, Oracle, Workday
• You’ve worked with these FinTech solutions: Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, and Fusion
• You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degreeShow full descriptionCollapse